Social media is here for a while. Just as email is now considered for most, don’t be alarmed by doomsayers who bemoan the “graying” of Facebook. Of all the email transmitted, about 97% is SPAM, but…we’re still using it to communicate.
Below are some questions that may help gauge your current use of social media, and tune up your attention to this form of marketing for your business:
- What’s the plan for your social media presence?
- Is your plan integrated into your marketing plan?
- What social media are you presently on?
- Which ones get you contact with others, who may be viable, qualified prospects?
- Which ones are you spending your social media input time on (and for how long)?
- How many entries involve your business/product/services?
- How many entries discuss your experience as a professional?
- How many entries involves non-business related (humor, local events, charity support)?
- How often are you posting?
- Are your social media sites/names visible on your business materials (business cards, brochures, website)?
Take a few minutes and answer these questions to help see if you’re effectively using social media to your benefit.
Feel free to contact me to help tune things up if you find you’re not doing as well as you should be.